Wendy's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing Is Caring

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST

Go down 
+8
annette52
Pitten
txchiligirl
mtl.lady
rushmania
peter7
steph1130
Wendy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy
Admin
Admin
Wendy

Female
Number of posts : 216

MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST Empty
PostSubject: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:38 am

we moved to

http://wendysforum.net

please come and join, Thanks!!

we're not adding any new game here on this forum

Last edited by Wendy on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wendy.forumotion.com
steph1130
steph1130

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: trouble logging in   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Wendy,

the new site will not accept my login info and will not let me register either. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Steph

Nevermind I finally figured it out. duh!!
Back to top Go down
peter7

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 am

I'm in the same situation as steph1130
I'm not able to login. Please help

OK I managed to reregister using my original Username and Password. My details obviously got lost in the changeover.
Being a new member for only a few days before the location change may be the cause of the problem?
Back to top Go down
Wendy
Admin
Admin
Wendy

Female

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 am

yes, you should re-register again, sorry for the inconvenience,

but registering for new forum is very simple, doesn't require an email activation,

you will be able to login as soon as register.
Back to top Go down
rushmania

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 pm

I can;t log in ,but I can't register either,to the newforum!Why?Please tell me! Sad
Back to top Go down
rushmania

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:03 pm

It's O.K.I'm in,thank's! Very Happy cheers vfet
Back to top Go down
mtl.lady

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:04 am

rushmania wrote:
It's O.K.I'm in,thank's! Very Happy cheers vfet

I can't log in or register, there is something I'm missing, please tell me how. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
txchiligirl

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Can you please tell me how to register on the new site? I click register and the next screen wont let me add any info! Please help!
Back to top Go down
Wendy
Admin
Admin
Wendy

Female

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 am

you might see the screen transparent,

just press register and you'll see an area next to "register name" where you put the text, it seems invisible but there is an area you can put the info,

just move your mouse and you'll find it.
Back to top Go down
Pitten

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 am

Wendy wrote:
you might see the screen transparent,

just press register and you'll see an area next to "register name" where you put the text, it seems invisible but there is an area you can put the info,

just move your mouse and you'll find it.

Exclamation It seems that Wendy has been moving from this place to a new webaddress, HereĀ“s her new place: http://wendysforum.net
Back to top Go down
Pitten

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 am

affraid To old & new members that has missed that Wendy has moved to a new server, as you can see she has already moved! Exclamation The new place are: http://wendysforum.net
Back to top Go down
annette52

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:48 am

Hello Wendy,

When I hit wendys forum.com,I get a very different site.
I'm from Holland,maybe thats the problem?
Icant register,there are only sponserd sites,like zylom.
Can you help me please!!!!!
I mis your old forum.
Back to top Go down
owgdeb

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:43 am

annette52 wrote:
Hello Wendy,

I mis your old forum.
-r

I am having the same trouble and need help as well..I am confused on which is new site and when I try to re-register i still cannot enter ..i need help too please...I go here every day to check new topics and now i'm lost.....any help is appreciated..thanks
Back to top Go down
ellen45

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:16 am

owgdeb wrote:
annette52 wrote:
Hello Wendy,

I mis your old forum.
-r

I am having the same trouble and need help as well..I am confused on which is new site and when I try to re-register i still cannot enter ..i need help too please...I go here every day to check new topics and now i'm lost.....any help is appreciated..thanks

I am having the same trouble Crying or Very sad
I`m also from hollnd
Back to top Go down
Willie_Wartaal

PostSubject: Same here!   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Don't know what's happening here but i'm also from Holland and can't connect with both sites....
Very frustrating because i can't find any info about this issue......

I'm NOT happy!

No confused No confused confused
Back to top Go down
bev12bev

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Yep Im in Holland also wendysforum.net hasnt been working for 2 days just managed to log in but says database error report to admin! i didnt know how to sooo im putting a post on this site as i can get on it! lol

I understand this isnt the new site but looks like people getting confused.

Hope its just a slight problem and we can all get back on the .net site soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST   MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVING TO A SAFE DOMAIN HOST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wendy's Home :: Welcome Section :: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! PLEASE READ!! WE MOVE TO HTTP://WENDYSFORUM.NET-
Jump to: